5 THINGS (or more) YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. Counting this past election, I’ve voted twice in my life.
2. If I could eat pizza every day — I would. I love a good, cheesy pizza.
3. When I was a kid I loved to play in the dirt. Some things never change.
4. When I find a song I like, I’ll listen to it on repeat until I get sick of it.
5. I like long walks down the buffet.
6. I can do a headstand, sort of.
7. I love to shop.
8. I secretly want to sell my house and live on a boat.
9. I love to sing.
10. I work hard to make others happy. If I can help to make someone’s day better, I try my best to make it happen.
I was born in College Station, Texas on January 22nd, 1994. I attended Sherman ISD throughout grade school. With support and encouragement from my parents, Maggie and Ernest, I graduated Sherman High School at the age of 17. From there, I earned an Associate’s degree and Dental Assisting Certification from Grayson County College. I purchased my first home at the age of 22, a good investment. Though I have not spent a significant amount of time in this world, I have accomplished many things that I am proud of.
Key to success: I have learned that preparation is necessary and patience is a virtue; together these are my keys to success.